Vikki is a Perth Makeup Artist who is highly sought after, As a little girl she was fascinated with makeup, often raiding her mother's drawers for lipsticks!
From the age of 14 Vikki often went into Myers and DJ's and spent hours in the makeup department.
While there she would sample makeup and buy kits. It was then Vikki learnt how valuable it was to take care of her skin, which led to her being a skincare and makeup addict. From then on Vikki was always doing friend's makeup and trying out different looks and that is where her passion grew.
" I have always loved the world of makeup."
In 1992 Vikki completed her diploma in Makeup Artistry and Technology in Adelaide, with Peacock Academy of Makeup Artistry & Technology and received Honours.
Vikki has learnt Japanese and started a career as Cabin Crew for 15 years, during which time she continued doing makeups for weddings; balls; special occasions; and photographers.
Vikki went on to learn the art of nails so she could compliment her makeup and pursue that as a full time career. Vikki also studied Hairdressing for Makeup Artists. Vikki is a freelance Perth Makeup Artist , Nail and Hair Stylist.
Certified Minx Stylist - another one of her passions!
.Vikki is available for Editorial, Fashion, Portfolio, Fashion Shows, Events, Photoshoots, & weddings where she can offer her skills in Makeup, Nail Styling and Hair Styling!
Vikki also offers private tutorials.
" I believe in continually updating my skills and have recently completed short courses at Tafe in Makeup Artistry ; Hair up and Make up with Gail Wilton; Shellac; Minx Nails; Artistic Colour Gloss; Hairstyling for Makeup Artists at WA Academy; advanced makeup workshop with Rae Morris; Airbrushing masterclass with David Willis.; masterclasses with Donna Mee; MAC masterclasses; Makeup and Hair masterclasses with celebrity hair and makeup artist Dale Dorning; masterclass with Martin Bray head mua for XFactor Australia, masterclass with Mia Connor, Asian eye techniques with Martha Mok" Airbrushing with Hendra from Artists @ Play, Online hair stying courses with Lorna Evans.
Vikki is currently working as a freelance makeup artist for Channel Nine Perth, and Womans Day Magazine as well as weddings, editorials and balls.
Vikki is the resident makeup artist for Bebe Photography and enjoys pampering the mums for their Maternity and Newborn Photoshoots.
EDITORIAL/SESSION MAKEUP ARTIST OF THE YEAR' FINALIST 2018 - MAGAP Awards.
WA/NT STATE MAKEUP ARTIST OF THE YEAR' FINALIST 2018 - MAGAP Awards.
HIGH FASHION/EDITORIAL MAKEUP ARTIST OF THE YEAR' FINALIST 2018 - Australian Makeup Industry Awards.
'MAKEUP ARTIST OF THE YEAR' FINALIST 2017 - Australian Beauty Industry Awards.
Winner of REAL SKIN REAL BEAUTY judges choice awards 2017
I am qualified and trained in Commercial, Photographic, Portfolio, Television, Film, Theatrical (traditional and modern), Special Effects and Bridal.
I continually aim to produce high-quality work, provide exceptional customer service and share my passion with those around me.
I currently work freelance for channel Nine perth and channel Ten Perth, am part of the Telethon makeup team.
Each and every one of us has a unique canvas - our face.
We obviously all have different eye, lip and face shapes and choosing the right makeup artist can go a long way to have you looking and feeling picture perfect!
If you would like to trust your appearance to someone who listens, is dedicated to meeting your needs, and provides a professional, innovative and creative look,
then please contact me today to discuss your Makeup requirements.
I am able to provide services you require for your special day (or days if you include your engagement party and hen's night) If you are planning on having expensive photography then it is worth making sure your Makeup and Nails look amazing. I can come to you on your wedding day and bring everything I need to make you look absolutely stunning. I provide a professional, yet natural looking, long lasting makeup. I also provide "touch up kits (for a small fee).
I will have your nails looking exceptional. Imagine poor nails ruining your treasured photos!
- I offer manicures, pedicures, Minx nails, Shellac, Artistic Colour Gloss and nail art for You, your mum and all your bridesmaids.
Don't forget the guys as well! I can have your hubby to be or groomsmen looking very sharp.
I am a Master Nail Technician trained by CND Creative Nail Design. I have completed three Master courses with CND and will continue to further my education with them.
I am also a certified Minx Stylist.
My passion lies with Minx nails, however I love creating gorgeous nails using Artistic Colour Gloss, Shellac and other gel polishes, plus regular polishes using OPI, CND and Deborah Lippman.
In August 2014 I started a store called EditKit.
- Barclays School of Hairdressing tv commercial (1993)
- Theatre makeup for the procuction of Oklahoma in Adelaide (1992)
- Makeup for Fosters promotion of Eagle Blue beer (1992)
- Resident Makeup Artist for Widehouse Photographic studio(1992-1994)
- Elle Boutique (2010)
- Teenage Self Esteem Centre (2010)
- Nyssa for Visble Dance (2011)
- Head Makeup Artist for "In Dreams" short film (2011)
- Daisy & Charlie designer boutique (Nov 2011)
- PMH Melbourne Cup Fashion Parade @ Pan Pacific (2011)
- Pretty Dress Clothing (2011)
- Arbonne (2011)
- Beaufort St Festival Fashion Parade (2011)
- The Curtin University Fashion & Textiles Grad Show (Nov 2011)
- Megan Salmon (2011)
- Estraya (2011)
- PMA Perth Modelling Academy (2012)
- Jham Fashion label (2012)
- Karen Drummond Fashion Stylist (Styleaid 2012)
- Remedy Fashion Show (2012)
- Assisting with Hair at eBridal expo Fashion Show (July 2012)
- Crown Casino Melbourne Cup Fashion Parade (2012)
- Zamora Shoes Advertorial Campaign (2012)
- Curtin University Graduation Fashion show (Nov2012)
- One With Each Other Charity Fashion Show (2012)
- Betty Tran Empower, Swap Style for a Cause Fashion show (2013)- Head of Hair and Makeup
- PMA (2013)
- Hair & Makeup for NAIDOC VIP's (July 2013)
- Jham Fashion Label (2013)
- The Vines Wedding Open Day Fashion Show (Aug 2013)
- Perth Fashion festival (PFF) (Sept 2013), part of the Lauren Wood makeup team
- Lead Makeup Artist for Priceline 30 days of Fashion event at Garden City, Booragoon (Sept 2013)
- Archbishop Tim Costelloe (Sept 2013)
- New Idea (Oct 2013) I am employed on a casual basis by Pacific Magazines
- Southern Star for tv show "When Love Comes To Town" (Oct 2013)
- Hair and Makeup for singer Jessamy Baker (Nov 2013) album cover
- Luxe Events (Nov 2013) Nail and Makeup pamper party for their client
- Assistant to Martin Bray HMUA for top 5 XFactor concert, Perth (Dec 2013)
- MKR My Kitchen Rules (Dec )2013) Manu & Pete + hair for female contestants in Perth (Great Gatsby theme)
- WACA hair and makeup for The Ashes cricket commentators Perth (Dec 2013)Mark Nicholas, Shane Warne, Ian Healey, Mark Taylor, James Brayshaw, Michael Vaughn, David Loyd, Michael Slater
- Woman's Day shoot (Dec 2013)
- Runner up Wasp Australia photographic competition (Dec 2013)
- Hair and Makeup for Westralia finance (John Hughes) tv commercial (Jan 2014
- Makeup Artist for Redken hair show (feb 2014)
- House Rules (March 2014)
- Network Ten Perth - Hair & Makeup Artist (from March 2014)
- Narelda Jacobs, Caty Price, Chiara Zaffino, Mike Schultz, Tim Gossage
- Jacqui Dark Opera Australia May 2014
- WA Wedding & Bride magazine shoot at Mosman's Restaurant June 2014
- Dr Xanthe Mallett "Wanted"June 2014
- Miss Africa and runners up June 2014
- Jham fashion label look book shoot July 2014
- Sponsor for Face of Africa Sept 2014
- The Novotel Vines Resort Wedding Open Day Fashion show 2014
- Telethon team for 2014
- Makeup for Loreal/Redken hair show
- Channel Nine Perth (from Oct 2014)
- Scherri Lee Biggs, Tim McMillan, Tyson Beattie, Louise Momber, Liam Bartlett, Shaun McManus, Tracey Vo, Simone Luker, Christina Morissey.
- Mt Hawthorn Fashion Boutique Fashion show (oct 2014)
- Lyn White (Animals Australia)
- Letitia Greene Editorial shoot (scarfs)
- Mandy McElhinney publicity shoot
- Cover photo of March 2015 WA Wedding & Bride Magazine
- Geoffrey Robertson QC
- Documentary for WA Country Health (3/2015)
- Resident makeup artist for Bebe Photography
- Masina Miller, jazz singer
- TV commercial for Reno Rumble (5/2015)
- Jham fashion lookbook (7/2015)
- Michelle Roberts
- Christina & Tania from The Hotplate (7/2015)
- Lisa Fernandez
- TV commercial for West Perth football club (8/2015)
- Courtney Thorpe Miss world australia 2014 (8/2015)
- Christina and Tania from The Hotplate (8/2015)
- West Perth Football Clup tv commercial (8/2015)
- Filmed Ch 9 Lost Perth, Bands of the 70's and 80's (9/2015)
- Nova Radio promo shoot (9/2015)
- Cover of WA Wedding & Bride magazine (10/2015)
- Music video for Nick Ilia (10/2015)
- Better Homes & Gardens - Tara Dennis (10/2015)
- Telethon team 2015
- Louise Pillidge (the Bachelor) (11/2015)
- STM Magazine THE GUIDE' cover with Narelda Jacobs, Lauren & Jade
Dolman. 22/11/2015 edition
- Peppermint Magazine 11/2015
- Big Bash cricket - Adam Gilchrist, Freddy Flintoff, Mark Howard, Mark Waugh, Ricky Ponting. (Dec 2015-Jan 2016)
- Chrissie Swan and Ahn Do - Long Lost Families (jan 2016)
- Channel 9 Telethon for WA bushfires (Jan 2016)
- Jham designs lookbook (Jan 2016)
- UnReal Estate (April 2016)
- Woman's Day Shoot (April and May 2016)
- TVC Biggest Morning Tea (May 2016)
- WA Wedding & Bride editorial shoot (June 2016)
- TVC Police Excellence Awards (june 2016)
- TVC City to surf (June 2016)
- Filmed Ch 9 Lost Perth, Pubs of the 70's and 80's (June 2016)
- Jham designs look book shoot (July 2016)
- XIOX Magazine cover (September 2016)
-Foxtel Rugby Union commentators (Sept 2016) Greg clark, Phil Kearns, Rod Kafer,
Nick McArdle, John Eales, George Gregan, Greg Martin
- Woman's Day Shoot (Oct 2016)
- Promo shoot for Ten News Perth (Oct 2016)
- Telethon makeup team )Oct 2016)
- Jham look book shoot (Jan 2017)
- Married at First Sight real wedding ch9 (Jan 2017)
- Jham designs look book shoot (Jan 2017)
- Winner of Real Skin Real Beauty Judges Choice Awards (feb 2017)
-Makeup for Suncorp super Netball commentators - Sue Gaudian, Cath Cox, Sharelle McMahon, Ayrton Woolley, Paddy Sweeney (March - May 2017) ch9
- Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist for Yen's nails competition photoshoot (April 2017)
- Makeup Artist for Earth wind & Fire Hair Salon TrendVision photoshoot entry (April 2017)
- Attended Becca Gilmartin's masterclass (May 2017)
- Became WA rep for MAGAP (The Makeup Artists Guild of Asia Pacific) (May 2017
- Ronnie & Georgia from The Block ch 9 (2017)
- Sophie Monk "The Bachelorette" (2017)
- Rayne Embley and Glen Jakovich for Niche Living TVC (2017)
- Cover of Make-Up Artist Magazine including feature (Sept 2017)
- Feature in WA Wedding & Bride Magazine - (Oct 2017)
- Ronnie & Georgia (The Block 017)
- Telethon makeup team for 2017 (October)