Trial - $120 Bride (in my home studio) or + *call out fee to come to you
- $100 pp bridesmaids inc lashes
- $90 mums
Airbrushing upgrade - $15
On The Day – Bride $120 / Bridesmaids $100 pp / Mums $90 pp / Flower girls 3-7 $15 / 8-12 $40 / Guests $100 pp
Airbrushing add $15 per person
Bride Only: $150 inc lashes and touchup kit
Designer lashes are extra
Touch-up kits are available for $40 each. (Includes small pot of lipstick, lip wand/brush, mini toothpick, blotting paper/powder, tic-tacs, cotton buds)
I stock a wide range of makeup in my makeup store called EditKit. If you prefer to purchase your own lipstick or would like to purchase makeup I have used on you this can be organised.
Touch-up at venue $80 per hour / Change of makeup call out $120 pp + travel.
Valet and Parking fees are to be paid for by the Bride. As you can appreciate I will be carrying my kit, chair and lights so Valet parking will be required at city hotels.
Public holidays incur a 25% surcharge. Trials are available Monday-Thursdays only. (and saturday afternoons if possible)
Travel/*call out fee is worked out via ATO rates @ .75c per km or $65 p/hr. **Please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions.
Vikki is a perth wedding makeup artist based in Ellenbrook. Vikki travels from York to Margaret River
I offer a mobile service. I come to you in your hotel room or your home. (Travel fees can apply.)
Gel Polish: eg shellac, Artistic Colour Gloss etc.
New CND Vinylux 7 day wonder polish
dry/mini manicure = hand sanitise, removal of old polish, nail file and shape, cuticle removal, application of polish, hand massage.
Gel Polish $45 / french $55
CND Vinylux $35 / french $45
dry/mini pedicure = foot sanitise, removal of old polish, nail file/trim and shape, cuticle removal, application of polish, foot massage.
Gel Polish $55/french $65
CND Vinylux $45 / french $55
Manicure/Pedicure = sanitise, removal of polish, foot/hand soak, nail file/trim and shape, cuticle removal, application of polish, hand/foot massage.
Manicure $50 / French $60 using CND Vinylux
Pedicure $60 / French $70 using CND Vinylux
+ gel polish $20 per service
nail art/additives etc: $1.50 per finger or $10 for set
Prices include travel within 20km’s of my home salon at Ellenbrook further distances will incur a call out fee. *Please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions.
Balls & Special Occasions:
Prices start from $120 for makeup only, $110 for hair and $210 for both.
Airbrushing add $15
Please contact me for your quote.
50% non refundable booking deposit is required to secure your date
Prices include travel within 20km’s of my home salon at Ellenbrook further distances will incur a call out fee. *Please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions
I stock a wide range of makeup in my makeup store called EditKit. If you prefer to puchase your own lipstick or would like to purchase makeup I have used on you this can be organised.
Please contact me for rates I am available for Makeup, Nails and Hair styling.
TFP: Although I am happy to collaborate on some concepts, I am busy and do not have much time for TFP and only do a select few.
I ask that parking fees be paid for. TFP is about helping each other! I get to choose some images, view some unedited images (this is for me to view my unedited work only to critique my work) and receive hi res plus low res images with and without watermarks.
**Terms and Conditons
*Wedding dates and trial dates will not be held unless a deposit is paid.
*All weddings will be required to sign a contract.
*Trial includes a facial map with products and colours used, kept on your file.
*For Bridal makeup I generally use Giorgio Armani, Temptu Pro, Elementtwo, Arbonne,Proof cosmetics, Face Atelier, MAC, Black Opal and RCMA
*Touch up kits include everything you need for touch ups during the day/evening - lipstick used; lipstick wand; fresh mints; blotting paper; mini toothbrush/toothpick
*72 hrs. Notice must be given prior to any rescheduling of trials; otherwise you will be charged a full cancellation fee equal to the cost of the trial.
*Cancellation fee for Makeup Artist booked for trial covers loss of income caused by the cancellation.
* Call out fee covers transport to and from destination, packing up of kit etc for the mobile service and time taken for travel. (I cannot book in jobs during my travel time)
I charge the same for the trial as I do for the day because I spend the same amount of time, usually more time, plus I document everything I use onto a face map. I use the same high quality products on your trial as I do on your wedding day. (Technically a trial should cost more as there is more time and product involved)
I. If you decide not to participate in a pre-wedding trial, I will not be held responsible or liable in anyway, if you are dissatisfied with any part of my service on, or after your wedding date. The wedding day is not the day to decide what colour lipstick you should wear!
2. Any makeup trial exceeding 2 hours will be charged at an extra hourly rate as per the price of the trial.
3. Bookings for trials will not be held unless a nonrefundable deposit is paid prior to the trial.
4. Any parking associated costs for the Makeup Artist will be charged to the bride. I will be carrying my kit, chair and lights so Valet parking will be required at city hotels.
5. Contract for makeup services for your wedding are to be filled out and signed on the day of your trial or emailed to Vikki Aldridge within 7 days.
6. The date for your wedding will not be held until deposit for your wedding has been paid.
7 The Makeup Artist at your trial will also attend to you and your party on your wedding day. In the unlikely event that the Makeup Artist is severely ill or is unable to attend due to serious unforeseen circumstances a replacement Makeup Artist will be provided. All face maps and information from the trial will be passed over to the replacement Makeup Artist.
8. In the case of large wedding parties Vikki Aldridge will employ assistance from another Makeup Artist. Extra fees will apply.
9. Vikki Aldridge has the right to cancel your booking after a trial and refund the deposit in the unlikely event the client has unrealistic expectations and/or is un-reasonable or rude, providing that we have exhausted all remedies and have done our professional best to accommodate the client.
10. Your pre-wedding trial is for wedding trial only. If you would like makeup for your hen’s night or a special occasion, then you will need to book for that service. 11. Travel fees are calculated at .75c per km or $65 per hour. Travel fee includes travel to and from the destination.
As you can appreciate, makeup for your wedding is different to makeup for a special occasion or your hen’s night. If you would like makeup for your hen's night/event then that can be included into your package.
*Non-refundable Deposit for Cancellations
1. 72 hrs. Notice must be given prior to any rescheduling of trials; otherwise you will be charged a full cancellation fee equal to the cost of the trial.
2. Cancellation fee for Makeup Artist booked for trial covers loss of income caused by the cancellation.
3. A (non-refundable) booking deposit of 50% must be paid to secure your wedding.
4. A (non-refundable) booking deposit of 100% must be paid to secure your trial.
*Payment in full for the wedding must be paid within 21 days of the wedding. If full payment is not received then artist/s will not turn up.